Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Steelers definately won the prize for... - Rockford Infant Photographer

The Pittsburgh Steelers definately won the prize for having the cutest fan ever! Bella's daddy has turned Mommy and now his beautiful daughter into a Steelers fan! We had a late start to our session as Bella decided that it would be done on her time. After we had her approval it turned into a beautiful session.

I love babies so much, they are so precious, and grow so very quickly. After I started Mommy kinda stood back to watch, helping during prop changes. We put the tutu on her, I started shooting, turned around and Mommy was crying. It was a moment I will never forget. Chris reminded me of how wonderful the new mommy feelings was that I was going though five years ago today.

The session ended on a request to use the "Terrible Towel" which I asked for a history lesson on. I love the picture of Bella with the towel; it almost appears that she's smiling. Her daddy must have been giving a Steelers talk the whole pregnancy.

I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek! Thank you so very much for allowing me to take her pictures! Love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment