Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lights...Camera...Smile - South Beloit Family Photographer

I had some new "toys"arrive this last week! Studio Lights and two backgrounds for portraits!!!!

Of course, I grabbed a few of my favorite models to give a small test run...


If only they were this loving ALL of the time!


Can you see the "I've had enough Mom, please let me go play again?!"


I had to attempt the self portrait too!

So being that my children don't like a camera in their face constantly...I'm offering a deal for those interested.

The first THREE people to contact me via phone (815.871.1197), email (info@photographybytamra.com), or Facebook Fan Page (Photography By Tamra), and schedule within the next thirty (30) days mentioning this offer, will receive a FREE sitting fee for their portrait session, with an 8x10 print with a luster finish.

That's a $50 value!

You will need to come to my house in South Beloit for this session. Contact me for more details!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment