Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Duckling Experience - Janesville Wedding Photographer

This last Saturday, I was lucky to spend the day following a local wedding photographer. I brought my camera with in the car just incase he didn't mind me shooting some also, to my surprise he asked where my camera was right when I walked in. I followed him just as a baby duckling follows the momma duck, I was behind him the whole time. I did not take a whole bunch of pictures, just as I did not want to step on his toes as the sole photographer. I sure wanted to though!!

The wedding was held at Roxbury Road Church of Christ in Janesville, WI with the reception following at the Marine Corp Lodge in Beloit, WI.

I am thankful to have the experience, and seeing how another photographer runs the show. It definately proved how every photographer has their own sense of style.

I can't wait to have my style shine!!







No comments:

Post a Comment