Friday, June 11, 2010

A Stanley Cup Win - Roscoe/Rockton/South Beloit Family Photographer

I met with Michael & Noel for some family pictures Wednesday afternoon. Michael is a die hard Chicago Blackhawks fan and it they were scheduled to play to possibly win the Stanley Cup an hour into our photo session. 

I knew that Michael wasn't shaving his beard during the playoffs on superstitions, so when I met them at their home and realized he had shaved his face - I was a worried photographer. All I could think of was that he shaved, the Blackhawks would lose, and I'd be the culprit of it. So when they brought out the jerseys to wear in some pictures, I could feel my nervousness rise. 

We quickly took all the family pictures so Michael could rush home to watch the game. Needless to say I rushed home to watch too. I know Michael was pacing after the game went into overtime, as I was too.

Thankfully, the Blackhawks got the one needed goal to WIN the Stanley Cup. 

Enjoy your sneak peek!




This is baby Duncan saying "Lady, please get that camera AWAY from ME!"



No comments:

Post a Comment