Monday, November 15, 2010

Some baby belly love! - Roscoe/Rockton/South Beloit Maternity Photographer

When Jessica contacted me about doing a maternity session, I was pretty sure we had known of each other since grade school. I was right. I moved away later in grade school, then we ended up in the same middle and high school. However, she moved away before we graduated; we hadn't seen each other since.

She's due to have a little girl the first week in January. 

I can't help to laugh, she kept telling me how she doesn't like to have her picture taken, yet had some very cute ideas, and one that most people wouldn't even think of doing. We did some in the baby room, outside, and I even brought along the backdrop and lights for some too!

All of the pictures turned out great!

I can't wait to meet your little princess! Enjoy your sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment