Sunday, November 8, 2009

Exciting Time

The past few weeks have been very exciting for me. I am slowly getting my website to where I want it to be, I have had three shoots with friends, my logo and business card are coming together (thanks to an awesome friend), and continue to have people ask me about my new business as they've heard from others.

I still am in lingo regarding pricing for my services. I will just start somewhere. It's not just the time in the photo shoots, but all the editing and reviewing of the pictures that follow that session. Then with the release of the photos adds a lot of value to the package as a whole also. It's hard to find a photographer that will release their work for the client to do what they please with it.

This blog will be transitioning into an area for future clients to get their sneak peak of their pictures quickly, while I am working on getting them ready. I have to come to the realization that not everyone has facebook! I will be adding pictures from my first three shoots, as not everyone can see them all.

Lastly, with everything happening the way it has been the past month regarding my new business outlook, it amazes me. I hope this grows into the company that I'd like it to be. I can not thank family and those friends that have helped and supported me with the idea from the start. Without your words of encouragement, I may have never taken my dream and started working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment