Friday, November 20, 2009

Whew...the hard part is done!

After weeks of deciding, I have finally decided on a price plan for my portraits. I have been thinking about it for quite some time and finally decided that it would work. Thankfully, my friends were good listeners and after listening to my idea, they agree!

So now, my website is almost complete. The only thing I need is too upload some pictures; which I'm doing at this very moment! The other exciting news is that my business cards will be ordered at the end of this week. I am looking forward to seeing them, and planning on passing them out. Just wait, you'll get one too!

For all my past and future clients, if you refer someone and they book a session with me, there are incentives for both you and your referral!

There are very exciting things happening! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment