Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Harley kind of Love - Rockford Wedding Photographer

I went out with Sarah and Josh this last week to do one of her engagement sessions, they will be married in July of 2011. Josh has a few "Man toys" and they had asked if I would be willing to do a session or two with them including the motorcycle and the car. 

For our first session we went out to Beckmann Mill outside of Beloit, WI to make use of the nice buildings, and a little county side. They were a perfect couple to photograph, making my job very easy! I enjoyed my morning with the two of them, and ready to go out with the car next!

Enjoy your sneak peek!





For this one, I had asked them to climb onto the bike and ride pass me a few times. This was the very first picture, I love this. It would look so very neat printed large! (Hint hint)



No comments:

Post a Comment