Monday, October 11, 2010

A Country session under a Beautiful blue sky - Davis Wedding Photographer

When Scott and Jessie called to schedule their engagement session they mentioned taking pictures out at Scott's parents' home in Davis, IL. Scott gave me directions, mentioning that I would not be able to see the house from the street, and would have to drive a mile down a gravel road before even seeing the house.

Well needless to say, I had no clue where I was, no cell phone reception, and wasn't 100% sure that it was the driveway I should be on. As I'm driving and come over a hill, I am immediately thrilled (and hopeful) to be doing a session here. Thank goodness Scott's mother quickly informed me that I was in the right place.

We started our session, and the sky was as blue as it could possibly be. A perfect day for a photo session.

Looking forward to Scott & Jessie's June 2011 wedding! Enjoy your sneak peek! 



It wouldn't be a country session without a cornfield in a picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment