Friday, October 22, 2010

'Fall'ing in love downtown - Rockford Wedding Photograher

Alana and Miguel had decided on heading downtown Rockford, IL to have some fun in the fall weather for their engagement session. It was almost funny, as generally fall weather is semi cooler and they had clothes appropriate for the weather. Well it ended up being rather warm - so we just pretended.

Alana is friend's with another friend of mine, and caught my booking for 09.10.11 up rather quickly. She's lucky that she did, as it seems to be a rather busy date for weddings. When we decided to meet and talk, turns out that Miguel and I had worked together at the local grocery store over 10 years ago. 
It definitely is a small world.

Miguel proposed to Alana in the bleachers at a Chicago Cubs game with family members around. I was surprised to not see a little Cubs wear in our session, which Miguel had selected the outfits for. So I started calling him Mr. GQ, and he was loving the camera. 

We had some fun strolling around downtown. Can't wait for their wedding next year!

Enjoy your sneak peek!

Miguel told me that I'll be famous for this picture.



I have to include one fun one...
Yes, this is the middle of State Street. 
Oh the fun in run, pose quick, and get out of the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment